The astute investor will value the assurance that a thorough commercial property inspection can provide. Purchasing this property is a major investment. You need to know the condition of the building in order to minimize your risk and expenses. Don’t take the gamble of not getting a professional inspection. Being aware of expensive repairs will put you in a good negotiating position. My inspections have saved buyers thousands of dollars. I have maintained and repaired commercial systems for many years – I know the systems! My training and experience in commercial building maintenance allow me to provide the best and most thorough commercial building inspection. I am a certified inspector and one of the few inspectors who is a certified infrared thermographer.
You will receive a comprehensive digital report containing photos identifying each detail, and infrared images identifying possible moisture, insulation, or heating problems. I also provide a walk through where I take the time to answer all your questions, let you know about the good features of your building, and point out any potential problems. I look forward to meeting you and providing you with the data and assurance you need to feel confident about proceeding with your purchase.
Is An Inspector Who:
1. Has considerable formal education and experience in building construction
2. Has extensive additional training in maintaining and repairing ALL commercial building systems
3. Has substantial maintenance and repair experience with the parts of a building which are the most vulnerable to age-related problems such as plumbing, electrical, roofing, and HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning)
4. Is continuing his education through seminars, webinars, building trade magazines, and online sources
5. Is trained and certified by an independent inspection agency
6. Is more interested in giving you a thorough inspection than in hurrying to send you a low cost shoddy report
7. Who will take the time necessary to provide you with an exceptional report
8. Works only for you, not the agents or the inspector’s employer
9. Who bases his reputation on providing you with the best inspection possible
10. Who is not out just to underbid his competition, but who is more concerned about providing you with the information you need to make a wise decision on the commercial property you are considering